WE’RE HIRING – Design Intern / Part-time Designer based in Singapore
The role is for a 6 month internship or a part-time position (depending on availability), with potential for a continual part time or full time position following this. Starting date as soon as 1st November 2017.
Please send your portfolio to email@example.com to apply.
Your Key Responsibilities
1. Designing layouts, graphics, and templates for research reports on various circular economy and waste management topics
2. Visual Design for content for social media outreach across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
3. Visual Design for event promotion content (posters, flyers, etc)
4. Assisting with filming, photography, and video editing
1. Proficient in English
2. Proficient in design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
3. Basic knowledge of photography, filming, and video editing. Further training will be given during the course of your internship
4. Interest to learn more and work in Circular Economy field
5. You live sustainably in your daily life and some pre-existing knowledge of environmental sustainability
6. Ability to speak an Asian language a plus (Malay, Tamil, Tagalog, Mandarin etc.)
About Gone Adventurin (GA)
Asia is the biggest contributor to post-consumer waste mismanagement in the world. Gone Adventurin is a sustainability consultancy and project implementation partner on a mission to tackle post-consumer waste in Asia. Our vision is to create a world without waste.
We help companies design business strategies, implement pilots to recycle post-consumer waste and create closed loop supply chains so that nothing goes to waste. Our work enables our clients to become attractive to investors and loved by consumers. We have worked with clients such as P&G in India, Danone in Indonesia, Dole Foods in the Philippines and Unilever in Vietnam.