We’re Hiring: Video, Photo, and Comms Intern Based in Singapore
The role is for a 6 month internship or a part-time position (depending on availability), with potential for a continual part time or full time position following this. Starting date as soon as end-January.
Please send your applications and examples of past work to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Heading content creation – filming, photographing, and editing videos and photos of various projects, case studies, and events.
- Assisting with visual design for content for social media outreach across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Proficient in English
- Past experience with filming, photography, and video/photo editing.
- Proficient in editing software (Final Cut Pro X, Photoshop etc.). Further training will be given during the course of your internship
- You live sustainably in your daily life and have some basic pre-existing knowledge of environmental sustainability
- Ability to speak an Asian language a plus (Malay, Tamil, Tagalog, Mandarin etc.)
About Gone Adventurin (GA)
Asia is the biggest contributor to post-consumer waste mismanagement in the world. Gone Adventurin is a sustainability consultancy and project implementation partner on a mission to tackle post-consumer waste in Asia. Our vision is to create a world without waste.
We help companies design business strategies, implement pilots to recycle post-consumer waste and create closed loop supply chains so that nothing goes to waste. Our work enables our clients to become attractive to investors and loved by consumers. We have worked with clients such as P&G in India, Danone in Indonesia, Dole Foods in the Philippines and Unilever in Vietnam.